Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summative 2 Timetable

Okay! So I understand there has been lots of confusion concerning the summative 2 paper time as it is different in our timetables as well as the 'revised timetable' on our notice board. I just received confirmation from Dr. JP:-

Summative 2 Paper will be held:

9.30AM - 11.55AM
MPH 1 - 4

this will then be followed by a feedback session:

12.00 - 12.30PM
LT1 - conducted by Dr. JP

***
And I have been trying to upload Dr Sri Kumar's Q&A session on YouTube, but taking way to long to process and usually results in it being aborted. I will try again today, but for those who urgently want it, i'm usually around campus - so let me know and i can transfer it onto yr pendrive immediately.

All the best in revision!

Cheers.

Eldwin

1 comment:

  1. Waaaa.... 2 and a hlaf hours?? I tot it used to be 3 hours. do we have less time?

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag