Monday, May 10, 2010

AIR Topic

I understand that some have been having problems locating the AIR topic and its resource. If this is the case, I would just like to bring up that the AIR topic and resources are in the photostat shop. If you don't see it there, do ask the aunties - they will know about it.

Thank you to whoever took the initiative and left it there!

Regards,
Eldwin

P.S. Exams are nearing and I know every1 is preparing in their own ways. If there is any study/revision materials (eg. questions, pics, etc.) that you would like to share to the rest of the batch do not hesitate to approach me. If you wish to remain anonymous, it's fine too - but most importantly, I want to culture a healthy habit of learning within our batch. I will post up whatever I have, but yes with every1 contributing I believe we can make this blog a academic source in addition to a news centre. Cheers! (:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Eldwin.

    I'd like to contribute in whatever way i can;
    I'm most interested in CSU, so I won't mind asking the lecturers some questions all of you'd like to ask but never have the chance to. and the chance being i've already asked and know the answer.

    http://tatsukiatimu.blogspot.com/

    here's my CSU blog (It used to be locked but now its unlocked). pls comment if you have any questions and I'll try and find it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tatsuki!

    You are always the first to step up to the plate. I really appreciate it..btw i've already added a link to you CSU blog under "useful blogs". Cheers brother!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. its the least i can do... i'll be glad if it helped anyone in MEDT109. i'm inspired by you to start it though. if Eldwin can update the batch blog so often, why can't I right? haha

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag