Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Notepads

Hey there every1!

**Important**
-------------------------------------------
I want to announce for the final time on the
batch blog, that all those who have yet to return
to me the notepads and/or $$ associated with
the sales of the notepads to come and find me
either between lectures or after to hand it to
me.

The IMU ball committee needs to finalise all
sales by 2mrw (THURSDAY, APRIL 8th).
I would greatly appreciate the cooperation,
I have the names of those yet to pass to me
and I will start to look for them personally 2mrw.
However, it does make it much more convenient
so thanks!
-------------------------------------------

Aside from that main announcement I wanted
to post up several club meetings for 2mrw that
some of you have joined:-

1. CF (Cell group) at 12.00PM - PBL 23
2. Chinese Culture Society welcoming
party at 12.30PM - 1.30PM - SR1.

-------------------------------------------

Also, today was the first day of the Oral Health
Care campaign (as most of you may already know).
The stations were informative, the station masters
were friendly, obvious that lots of effort was put
into the event and the sketch by DT109 was entertaining.
All in all, I hope every1 will take some time out 2mrw
and go spend a bit of time checking out the booths.
Support our fellow DT109 batchmates, they've worked
hard and deserve it. :-)

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the Oral Health
    Care campaign. Absolutely lovely and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag