Saturday, May 21, 2011

PMS Matching Results (Update)

Greetings fellow batchmates!

Quite a number of people have asked me about the PMS results already, so I figured it would be best for me to just put it up on the batch blog. As of last Wednesday (18 May 2011), I received confirmation from Miss Imelda that the PMS matching results will be ready by the end of May. That may mean some time next week, or if it's really cutting close to the deadline it could even fall on any day of our first 2 days of EOS5. I understand some rather have it before and some rather have it after exams, but i really apologize because I can't do anything about the timing at all. Dr JPJ had set a deadline for the AAD to finish the Matching Results by end of the month so they are all scrambling to finish it by that deadline, pity her too because I know she is trying her best. So the date of release might not be on everyones' "good side", but there is really nothing we can do about it..hope you all can still focus on preps for exams at hand. :)

Cheers,
Eldwin

P.S. As soon as I know anything, the first thing I will do is update the blog and FB it. You have my word!

1 comment:

  1. When I read the title of this post, my heart leapt! I thought u're going to announce the day it will come out. But oh.. nvm. Thx anyway! :D

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag