Tuesday, April 26, 2011

EOS5 Exam Preps

It's 5 weeks and counting down! It is getting down to the crunch time and I know as it exams nears less people will be around in lectures, so do continue checking up on the batch blog so that when I do need to get information out to you all it is available to you all. I could always go the FB route, but not every1 has FB and I don't have EVERY1's facebook either. :D

So I want to make an appeal. I'm currently gathering any/all EOS5 related exam prep material (eg. pyq, mock osce ques, mms slides, etc.) for you all. It is my hope that as a batch, we pool our resources together and share whatever we have with each other. Because what you have that you MAY NOT USE or FIND USEFUL, others might and that could mean the difference between passing and failing. It is not mandatory, but out of the spirit of being M109 together for nearly 5 whole semesters, this is the one last thing we can do together collectively!

SO yes, for those who have ANY ques whatsoever or any material that might be helpful for the interest of EOS5 (meaning sem 3-5 materials, more emphasis on sem4/5) do send it to the batch email at medt109@gmail.com or if it's too big please SMS me or approach me with a pendrive so i can copy and paste immediately. I will start collecting ASAP, but i required your cooperation! By next week, I will have created a batch folder where every1 can access each and every file which I have collected this week. I hope this helps any small bit it may, at least.

All the best studying!

Cheers,
Eldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag