Friday, March 18, 2011

MOCK PMS Matching - Deadline Update

Greetings!

I'm very pleased to see that the MOCK PMS matching template is being used. However, I have had people inform me as well as witness it myself that some are abusing it. The one thing that I hoped would not happen is happening and that is other peoples' choices are being tinkered with and the template is being used as a platform for pranks. Please, if you are not interested in being transparent with you peers then leave those that are willing to collaborate for the overall benefit of the people PMS-ing in this batch to do so without your interference. I have absolutely no way of stopping what is going on, so I apologize to those that were affected. I can only create the "highway" for the cars, I absolutely can't help it if the cars want to "speed illegally". However, I hope the culprits will get their act straight because PMS matching is a serious matter. They are essentially deciding where that RM1 million is going to fly away to. So don't "play play".

Lastly, I have also decided two final outcomes for this template. I shall leave this up indefinitely until the official PMS Matching has been completed for your convenience and so you can update your info as you see fit. I also will not be creating a summary of the data because the data is ever-changing and it would be pointless, I fully trust you all have the capability to interpret the data for what it's worth and put it to your good use. I shall invest that time instead to work with Tay on the batch video. :)

Cheers,
Eldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag