Saturday, February 19, 2011

Important Announcements (Feb)

Greetings fellow batch mates! :)

I know this past Thurs and Fri has been really busy with everyone running around conducting com med surveys and keying in data, etc. So, it made it somewhat difficult for me to announce anything so I shall make full use of our batch blog to do so. Here are some important announcements to take note of:

1) ME/DT109 Prom King and Prom Queen Contest

As some of you may have known, last week I opened up nominations for a prom king and prom queen rep from our batch for IMU Ball 2011. These top voted nominees are listed in the poll to your right, so do check it and vote for who you think should be the prom king and queen from our batch. Here are just a few ground rules, I separated the nominees because the IMU Ball committee has asked for it to be done individually rather than paired up, so to avoid any confusion I have separated the names. Also, I can't control who votes so please only vote once to keep things fair and also my friendly request for non-ME/DT109 people, please do not interfere with the polling so it is more accurate. :)

DEADLINE: 25 Feb 2011, 9AM

2) Selective Results Released

Yes, that's right our semester 4 selectives results are ready for collection at AAD. So do make your way over to AAD to find out how you did!

3) CPR Certs

Okay, I know there are still a few of you all who have not received your CPR certificates. I am not sure if it is still of much help for you all seeing as it expires in 2011. But, if the PMS school requires it and/or you just want it because you did pay to sit for the CPR exam and HAVE NOT gotten your cert please follow the instructions below:

a) Write an email to medt109@gmail.com
b) subject title: "CPR Cert" and make sure you have your NAME exactly as you want the certificate to say.

This shall be my final call, because I do not want to leave it lingering on any longer. I apologize for some who I didn't get to hand your CPR certs to because my bag was robbed October last year, and with it several certs were stolen as well. So yes, my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

DEADLINE: 1 MARCH 2011

4) ECA Briefing

For PMS students especially, your ECA report will be important as it will be sent to the PMS schools in your file. So, do keep checking back on the batch blog regularly and I will also make the announcement considering the DETAILS of the ECA report briefing.

5) MOCK PMS Matching

I heard the previous batch did something really helpful which is a mock PMS matching. Doing so will let you know the competition for the various universities in PMS according to popularity in our batch. This may or may not help you re-decide the sequence of your PMS choices, however this is still in progress I shall speak to SRC about how to get this done for you all.

If there are any questions or any suggestions you would like to share, please send them to the batch email. I would be more than happy to comply if it is sensible and is in our batch's best interest. :)

Cheers,
Eldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag