Sunday, December 19, 2010

Post-Selective Timetable

Dear M109,

I understand with 7 groups all with different timetables after selectives, things can become a bit messy. Well, for those who don't know - Idrive is finally back up and running (thankfully). So you can find your rotations timetable here:

Location: /NetStorage/DriveI@CALLAB/TIMETABLE & NOTICES/MEDICAL SCIENCES/SEMESTER 4/M109/4. Rotation Posting

But, for some reason I can't seem to located the actual timetable for CM, CSU and LAB on the Idrive anymore. I will check that out with Miss Yati this coming Monday but in the meantime fortunately I copied it before it went "missing". I uploaded it so you can find it at the respective links below:

1. CM
2. CSU
3. Lab

Hope it helps!

Cheers,
Eldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag