Sunday, August 1, 2010

Textbooks for Sale!

I'm Siaw Yen from ME108, & I've just finished EOS 5 abt 1.5 mths ago. I'm looking for somebody to buy my Pathologic Basis of Disease - Robbins & Cotran (Papa Patho) 7th edition. It is still brand new in its shrink-wrap plastic just like Day 1 I bought it from EMO bookstore. I initially bought it for myself but my elder brother returned frm abroad & handed down his book to me, hence my own brand new one is unopened till today.

I'm selling it at RM 115, & trust me, the contents inside for the chapters concerning us are the same with the latest edition, which is the 8th. Please inform ur batchmates abt my offer. I can be reached at 017-3882567.

Also, I'm selling my Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine 7th edition at RM 40, which is really reasonable.

My book is brand new as I've just bought it in March this year. This is the medical bible; a 1 stop centre for all ur patho revisions. It is invaluable for ur EOS 5, & u'll find it a lifesaver for ur OSCEs. Read tis b4 every CSU & u'd hv mastered a system by the 1st wk itself, hence saving the embarrassment of being reprimanded by ur lecturers for not reading up ALL the clinically related aspects of pathology for tht particular system - which is really impossible to do by the 1st week itself. The only regret I have was not getting this book in my early years of study; I only invested in one by Sem 5 after I found out my batchmates were having a breeze through the systems while I was struggling through tonnes of books but neither absorbing as much nor as fast as them.

My Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine is bought at EMO, not Kamal, meaning u get the UK book, not the India version. So u needn't worry the binding will fall off after a few months as this is bound by thread & PVC cover.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if u've any questions regarding the books. Both are THE textbooks used in ur pre-clinical years, so u will never worry that u're making a wrong buy. Thank u very much.

Btw, can u please email to me EMO bookstore's number? Please send me Henry's hp number too, I need to ask him abt some clinical books.

Thank u so much for ur help, it means so much to me. All the best in everything in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Ads - Click to Help Earn Funds For Convo Mag